Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of I-Cart
wood 8mm thickness,
machined by laser cuttingWood
Steel wheels with rubber tires.
4DC Motors 65 RPM
1- OpenCV Python for tracking.
2- Arduino for motion
To detect and and distinguish human from the surrounding environment using Kinect camera
Make a robot big enough to carry loads
Make it in the simplest way
Who we are ?
2-Amr Salah El Dien
Ease daily tasks
Work ( Inventory , Hospitals , etc ... )
Luxury ( shopping , Travel )
We used 2 drivers for driving the motors so that each 2 motors will be connected on a single driver.
Line follower Module
We needed to utilize three different power supplies
1- 5V for the controllers.
2- 12V for the Kinect camera.
3- 24V for the DC motors.
For the control two main
controllers are used:
1- Raspberry Pi 3
2- Arduino uno
Advantages of OpenCV over Matlab
color detection with HSV
Any Questions ?