Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of I-Cart
wood 8mm thickness,
machined by laser cuttingWood
Steel wheels with rubber tires.
4DC Motors 65 RPM
1- OpenCV Python for tracking.
2- Arduino for motion
To detect and and distinguish human from the surrounding environment using Kinect camera
Make a robot big enough to carry loads
Make it in the simplest way
Who we are ?
2-Amr Salah El Dien
Ease daily tasks
Work ( Inventory , Hospitals , etc ... )
Luxury ( shopping , Travel )
We used 2 drivers for driving the motors so that each 2 motors will be connected on a single driver.
Line follower Module
We needed to utilize three different power supplies
1- 5V for the controllers.
2- 12V for the Kinect camera.
3- 24V for the DC motors.
For the control two main
controllers are used:
1- Raspberry Pi 3
2- Arduino uno
Advantages of OpenCV over Matlab
color detection with HSV
Any Questions ?