Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in the manual
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Biological Differences Between the Sexes
Jennifer Deveron 12 March 2015
Transcript of Biological Differences Between the Sexes
Anthropiod & android pelvis more common in males
Gynecoid pelvis more common in females
76% of women have rounded pelvic inlets, 78% men have elongated inlets
Body Fat & Metabolism
What are the differences between men & women?
Which of those are biological?
Which are due to differences in social roles?
Controversial - "neurosexism"
PNAS study (Verma, et al.), 2013 found greater connectivity within the hemispheres in males, but greater connectivity between the hemispheres in females.