Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of seasons
the earths 23.5 degree axis controls the seasons. when it points to the sun it has a longer sunlight day and when it points away from the sun it has a shorter day. this is called daylight savings time.
An equinoxes is when the sun appears to cross the celestial equator.
The changes in the angle in witch the sun's rays strike Earth's surface because of the seasons.
this day marks the beginning of winter in the Northern Hemisphere.