Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Earth's Atmosphere
ultraviolet radiation. Most meteoroids burn
up in the mesosphere,
producing meteor trails. The thermosphere
extends from 80 km
above Earth's surface
outward into space Phone calls and television
pictures are relayed by way
of communications satellites
that orbit Earth in the exosphere. The atmospheric cold layers that lie on the surface of the planet. Air tempature increases with
height due to sunlight.