Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Jennifer/ Talley
Wind energy is produced by wind turbines. Wind turbines when wind hits it and make the blades turn.
When blades turn it produces elctricity.
1. Wind energy can directly be used as mechanichal energy.
2. It can also kill birds or injure them when they fly into them.
3. Wind turbines are very loud and noise is produced when turbines turn.
1. Wind energy is a green energy source and it doesn't cause any pollution.
2. Wind energy is renewable so we can't run out of it.
3. Wind energy can be used directly as mechanichal energy.
Solar energy is produced by the sun and we can make calculators and many stuff produces by it.
The heat from the sun is so strong that it can light up 1,000,000 homes.
1. We will never run out of solar energy.
2. It's renewable.
3. Produces energy just from heat.
1. It only works when the sun is up.