Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Different Parts of Plannts
Transcript of Different Parts of Plannts
Parts of a plant???
Different Parts of Plant
by: Fatima Landeros
The part of a seed
Seed coat -protects the seed
. Embryo is a young plant inside the seed where it will start to sprout.
. Cotyledon- food storage.
Flower-produces pollen and cantains food,Leaves catches sunlight food
Stem-takes food and nutrients throughout the plant.Roots--soak water and nutrients and holds the plant.
-By the wind
.Adaption when a plant changes.
.Plants give us oxygen and take in carbon-dioxide
.Plants give living things food
.Plants provide shade
.Provide homes for animals
Why Are Plants Important???
A Plants Adaptions
The process that plants use to make their own food