Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Eek! It's Eczema
Transcript of Eek! It's Eczema
- You have more special cells
What Is Eczema?
- Dry Skin
Can you be born with it?
When will you have eczema?
- Usually gone by teenage year
Can you get eczema other ways?
Eek! It's Eczema By: Austin
Other ways to get eczema
Can you have it forever?
- Hopefully not, but some do
- Lots of rashes
- Scaly skin
- It can be food allergies
- Enviromental issues
How come you`re born with alllergies
- Also when she has eczema
How did we get it?
- Mosyly when your mom has allergies
- Harsh Detergent
- Wood etc.
- First get it 0-5 years
- Dry winter air
- Scratchy fabric
- Dust mites
- Eventually it will go away
- Need to put alot of medication
- Put lotion ten times a day
- You might look ugly to people
- You may have less freinds
- You'll be treated differently
- Family history: asthma or hay fever
- Food allergies: peanuts, cow milk, egg
- Environmental: dust, dander, pollen
- Harsh Chemical: chlorine