Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Eek! It's Eczema
Transcript of Eek! It's Eczema
- You have more special cells
What Is Eczema?
- Dry Skin
Can you be born with it?
When will you have eczema?
- Usually gone by teenage year
Can you get eczema other ways?
Eek! It's Eczema By: Austin
Other ways to get eczema
Can you have it forever?
- Hopefully not, but some do
- Lots of rashes
- Scaly skin
- It can be food allergies
- Enviromental issues
How come you`re born with alllergies
- Also when she has eczema
How did we get it?
- Mosyly when your mom has allergies
- Harsh Detergent
- Wood etc.
- First get it 0-5 years
- Dry winter air
- Scratchy fabric
- Dust mites
- Eventually it will go away
- Need to put alot of medication
- Put lotion ten times a day
- You might look ugly to people
- You may have less freinds
- You'll be treated differently
- Family history: asthma or hay fever
- Food allergies: peanuts, cow milk, egg
- Environmental: dust, dander, pollen
- Harsh Chemical: chlorine