Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Bedouins of the Sahara
Transcript of The Bedouins of the Sahara
Women are covered from head to toe in a black veil with only their eyes showing. Men have a turban like head wear and white robes. Bedouins clothes and beliefs By law, bedouin must have education. Unfortunately, many of the Bedouin do not finish high school or get to university. The orange area is where the Bedouins live Bedouins used to use camels but with new technology they use jeeps and pick up trucks The Bedouin are Islamic and follow the god
Allah. Their daily travels are influenced by their God and their religion. Thank you for listening to my presentation