Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Industrial Revolution Impact on Australia
Transcript of Industrial Revolution Impact on Australia
The industrial revolution is a major factor in the growth of Australia. The industrial revolution was a period from the 18th to the 19th century where major changes in agriculture, manufacturing, mining, transport and technology.
The industrial revolution marks a major turning point in Australia's history. Most aspects of daily life was influenced by the industrial revolution in some way. These changes include population and income growth. In the late part of the 18th century there was transition from hand made production to machine based manufacturing. It began with mechanisation of textile industries, the development of iron-making techniques and the use of refined coal.