Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
How to make a prezi
Transcript of How to make a prezi
Pictures/videos Click on the box in the left sidebar you want to edit,then click anywhere to add text Add a file on your computer, stream directly from Google images, or (only if your at home) stream directly from YouTube Choose your Template
note: you can tap on a picture to zoom in <- The path or order your
prezi will flow in (you can add more) ^
add more frames (circles) ^
add or change your theme don't forget to save!^ You can download audio files from
HDDOWNLOADER.COM by copying and pasting the URL from YouTube OR download from KeepVid.com where you can download Audio AND video. (mp4 is video & mp3 is audio) Add circles or Frames to your prezi... Add Cool effects:
- Text timing
- Zooming <-- click on the little star on
which ever slide you want
to add the effect Then click on the picture or text box you want to add an effect to Here's an example: tee hee- hungry yet? And now you know how to make a Prezi! :)