Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Mrs. Tinio's Minute to Win It Physics Project
Transcript of Mrs. Tinio's Minute to Win It Physics Project
2. Your face
3. Paper towels
for clean up
4. Timer set for
60 seconds The Rules What physics concepts are related to this game? 1. Friction
2. Unbalanced forces
3. Newton's 1st Law of Motion
5. Work The Physics Explained Friction Unbalanced Forces Newton's 1st Law Gravity Work "Opposing forces between two surfaces" Real life example:
ON A CEMENT SIDEWALK
ON THE HALLWAY FLOOR Friction in this game is betwen the Oreo cookie & your face. It prevents it from falling off your face immediately. Rough surface = more friction Smoother surface = less friction Shoe surface and ground surface touch Explain what it is Provide & explain using a real life example Explain how this concept is involved in your game So ... Was I able to do it?! This is where I'd insert a clip or picture of me
winning at this game (and thus, at life).
Resources 1. Official website of NBC's Minute to Win It show
2. Blueprint clip for Face the Cookie game
3. Clipart of Orea cookie
4. Clipart of timer
<http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_bUCqkiK4wSk/SjEzdM871NI/AAAAAAAABLY/k0xUCayeDco/s400/timer.jpg> Thank you! good luck. But you all saw me do this at Color Was this year so ... no need to relive that embarrassing moment! =)