Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Mrs. Tinio's Minute to Win It Physics Project
Transcript of Mrs. Tinio's Minute to Win It Physics Project
Mrs. Tinio presents
A Minute To Win It Physics Project
Face the Cookie
1. A package of Oreo cookies
2. Your face
3. Paper towels
for clean up
4. Timer set for
What physics concepts are related to this game?
2. Unbalanced forces
3. Newton's 1st Law of Motion
The Physics Explained
Newton's 1st Law
"Opposing forces between two surfaces"
Real life example:
ON A CEMENT SIDEWALK
ON THE HALLWAY FLOOR
Friction in this game is betwen the Oreo cookie & your face. It prevents it from falling off your face immediately.
Rough surface = more friction
Smoother surface = less friction
Shoe surface and ground surface touch
Explain what it is
Provide & explain using a real life example
Explain how this concept is involved in your game
So ... Was I able to do it?!
This is where I'd insert a clip or picture of me
winning at this game (and thus, at life).
1. Official website of NBC's Minute to Win It show
2. Blueprint clip for Face the Cookie game
3. Clipart of Orea cookie
4. Clipart of timer