Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of US Army
I want to improve in Math
I am involved in skateboarding
The two people I talk to about my future is my Grandpa and my Dad How do people become a sniper?
After joining the military and going through basic training, you enlist in sniper school. How much money does a sniper earn?
Standard combat pay (starts at 1200 a month), depending on rank. What is the working environment like?
A lot of continous training, a loud environment and working outside. What are two big advantages of being a sniper?
Less chance of death and promotion comes faster with better pay. What are two disadvantages?
You are mostly alone and you see the people you kill. What type of personality traits are need to become a sniper?
The willingness to learn, being quiet and pratice. Where can people go to learn to be a sniper?
The military trains snipers and some police agencies.