Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of SNOWKAYKING
By:Luke Comeaux and Aaron Ritchie
Snowkayaking is a dangerous and
extreme sport.This sport also known as snowboating is a unpopular sport that only 120 people from only12 countries compared to the 5.5 million people that compete in the U.S alone in snowboarding!!
The eqiptment used for snowkayaking is a
kayak,paddle,and helmet.Racers put wax
on they're kayaks to make them go faster
which is dangerous.Snowkayaking results
in many obstacles.
When it comes to snowkayaking there are many
risk's of avalanches.There is a also a risk of crashing
into various things like boulders and trees,and the injury risk is high.
THE FINISH LINE
This nonfreindly sport should not be in the
Olympics because of all the reasons I have
explained to you.