Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
My first try on Prezi
Transcript of My first try on Prezi
Ideation, Command, Communication, Competition, Developer, Empathy, Maximizer Achiever, Activator, Belief, Significance,
Discipline, Adaptability, Focus Enactor Relating, Impacting Striving Thinking Enablers + Enactors = Analysis and No Hope Envisioners + Enactors = Steam and Confusion What are your thoughts? Do you know what your strengths are? Q: What are you strengths? Q: What kind of role do you normally play? Q: Can a team work with only two of the roles? What are the weaknesses of each? Fantansy Control Denial Be careful of the traps that we might fall into! Do you know what your partners' strengths are? Are you aware of your weaknesses? How can we use this to cooperate better within a team? ClOVER WORKSHOP ANGIE WANG