Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of Intro to Huck Finn
Transcript of Copy of Intro to Huck Finn
son of a drunk, only 13,
narrator Jim Miss Watson's slave, superstitious, runaway, Huck's companion Widow Douglas and Miss Watson Sisters, adopt Huck Miss Watson is strict about religion and manners Themes
(to watch for and take note of) 3. Racism Realism
Novel sought to
depict life how it actually was 1. EDUCATION Huck's growth both morally
and intellectually 2. Childhood Image from pcastl.org Feel ready? The novel is commonly banned
primarily due to its vulgarity. Huck Finn is a sequel to
Tom Sawyer, a novel about
Twain's childhood. The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn
By: Mark Twain Setting: along the mississippi river Time: somewhere between
1835 and 1845
keep in mind: emancipation proclamation:
To Kill a Mockingbird: set in the 1930s
segregation began to end in the 1950s o Online recording: