Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Macbeth Lesson 3
Transcript of Macbeth Lesson 3
How can you convey meaning using the body, facial expression, eye focus, shapes, heights and levels?
Do the still images revolve around one person?
Use this technique to explore Macbeth's thoughts through the scene
How did the use of the Angel and Devil help communicate Macbeth's thoughts?
Communicate a characters thought process through
Recap persuasive techniques
How could Macbeth be persuaded to murder?
Not only the King
His best friend
Look at the text
It is a stripped down version of the dialogue
We will proceed no further in this business:
He hath honor'd me of late
Art thou afraid
To step up and be a man?
I dare do all that may become a man;
Who dares do more is none.
But what if we fail?
But screw your courage to the sticking-place,
And we'll not fail
I’m convinced, and I commit
Devil and Angel
Be able to
What abstract theatre is
The thought process of Macbeth in a key moment from the play