Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Pakistan
1. August 14, 1947, Pakistan's flag was adopted.
2. As of November 2014, the capital of Pakistan is Islamabad
3. Pakistan has a Federal Republic as a government
4. On November 7, 2016 10:18 a.m., the population is 194,238,852; Increasing about 10 per/min.
5. Pakistan is in the continent of Asia
8. Bordering with Gadani (Balohistan) remains the second largest fisherman village. The name is Mubarak Village Karachi. The landscape has hills and clear waters.
On the northern side of the Kaghan Valley, lies a wonderful looking lake. Lake Saiful Mulk has a story along with it about the Prince of Persia fell in love with a fairy at the lake. It is
said that people believe on full moon night fairies come down to the lake.
Located on the coast of the Arabian Sea, is Karachi. This a financial and commercial center of the nation. And is also the largest part. You can find a fine collection of Anglo architecture. There is also a legacy on the british ray.
On December 25th is the celebration of the birth of Muhammad Ali Jinne.
On December 26th is when they celebrate the nativity Jesus which they call Christmas Day.
Mostly coal, oil and gas, gold and copper, and rock salt.
In January, the low is 2'C. In June, the high in 40'C.
agricultural land: 35.2%
Professor Sohail Khan had a dream. The dream was to provide community-led total sanitation so that third world countries which are plagued with disease due to lack of modern sewage system, could improve.
A young boy from Quetta, Shahzaib, was just in Grade 11 when he made this breakthrough. He created a non-metal device that can use normal electricity and make more from it.
Rehan Aziz Farooqi, an Engineer from Swat has invented a unique power generator that runs solely on water.