Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
13 Point Shoulder Ultrasound Exam By Don Buford MD
Transcript of 13 Point Shoulder Ultrasound Exam By Don Buford MD
Don Buford, MD And Ben DuBois, MD Points 1-5 Cover The Anterior Shoulder Points 6-9 Cover The Supraspinatus 13 Point Shoulder Exam Goals
Image structures in 2 planes
Simple and reproducible
Easy patient positioning
Easy to teach/remember Disclosures
GE Healthcare Consultant
Orthotalk Director Points 10-12 Cover the Infrapsinatus Point 13 = AC Joint Thank You!
Don Buford, MD
de Jesus, Parker, Frangos, Nazarian
Am. J Of Radiology, 2009
65 published studies
Ultrasound = MRI
MRA > MRI/Ultrasound