Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Summercore began in 1982
Transcript of Summercore began in 1982
1985: I remember visiting a colleague and friend Alan Epstein in his office and he was using a mouse. I said to him "why would anyone need that except if you were a graphic artist?"
1989: I remember telling
people at Summercore that networking was not a high priority and having computers physically connected by cables was not a priority!
1980: I had one child and refused to use my dishwasher. I wanted to store books in it.
1994: The web was young and we had to hire two teenagers to set up one computer in the corner of Summercore to introduce people to the web!
1998: At a school in Massachusetts
we added 150 ethernet drops in 30
new classrooms @ $200 a piece instead of
anticipating that we would be a "wireless school"
in a few years!
2011: I visited Flex Academy
in San Francisco, a charter school
chain that delivers education via
Here is ONE of the firST PEOPLE tO SIGN UP FOR
2006: I resisted the need to revise the Summercore curriculum to evolve and emphasize Web w2.0 applications.