Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Kanban
using Lean and Kanban Scrum Iterations
Processes Lean Software Development
- another Agile Method Stian Karlsen Embigo down - What now? KolibriFX History Principles Toyota
Taiichi Ohno Eliminate waste
Build quality in
Optimize the whole
Respect people Advantages Kanban vs Scrum Kanban No iterations
No daily standup
No roles Simplified
Focus on flow
Shorter time to market
Maintenance projects “Think big, act small, fail fast; learn rapidly” Kanban Board