Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Dynamics of Scientific Research
Transcript of The Dynamics of Scientific Research
Scientific Research Scientific Research Method Your Idea Support Institute
Literature Review Research Proposal Construct a Hypothesis & Test it Experiments Analysing Data Make Conclusions Reporting Results Writing Publish Posters Conferences Statistics/Other Methods Research Paper Thesis Science Communication Audience Medium Recommendations Bill Bryson's Short History of Nearly Everything
Alok Jha's science weekly podcast
BBC Science and Environmment
Scientific Media. Scientific Wrting. Aashima Dogra
M.Sc Scientific Research and Communication
University of Warwick Peer Reviewing Published Work Discussion. Exhibits. Production.