Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
landon and hunter's food web
Transcript of landon and hunter's food web
branch of biology dealing with the relations and interactions between organisms and their environment, including other organisms.
All the members of a species living in a given location
All the interacting me
A portion of the earth where life exists
Those physical and chemical factors which affect the ability of organisms to survive and reproduce.
Range of temp.
Amount of moisture.
Intensity of light.
pH as soil acidic or basic
Living or was once living.
Make their own food.
Have to take in energy from somewhere else.
fung and Bacteria
Herbivors-Plant eating alimals
Both plants and meat
Symbiotic- relation ships
Mutualism- both organisms benefit
Bacteria on legume
Parastism-Paracite benefits at exspence at host
Athelete foot-Fungis on human
Tape Worm-In dogs