Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
There's a boy in the girls' bathroom
Transcript of There's a boy in the girls' bathroom
Character traits: mean, bad and messy He is quiet, shy, and calm in the beginning. But he turns to my astonishment mean, rude, and dishonest, yet is still trying to go back to the way he was.
Character traits: nice, kind, and honest. Jeff Fishkin Lori is an old timer and has a big rivalry with Bradley. She has a big mouth and is the biggest gossiper in Red Hill elementary. She gossips behind The strength of Melinda.
Character traits: loud, obnoxious, and ridiculous. Lori Loudmouth She is strong and beats up Jeff and Bradley. She is very protective of her friends and does not want to be rude to the boys. Still when the boys get aggressive she gets mad and gives them a black eye
Character traits:strong, protective, and nice/rude. Melinda She helps the people who need it and is
determined to see the good inside of Bradley. She sees it for a while but has been transferred to a different school but that was after all her good advice
Character traits: nice, polite, and mannerly.