Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Lego's
1. Harry Potter
2. Lord of the rings
3. Police stations
4. Dinosaur sets
5. Horse sets
6. Regular houses What are lego's? In 1947 Ole Kirk Christiansen invented Lego's. That was about 70 years ago!!!!! Lego's looked way different than they do now. Back then they didn't have as much machines too make Lego's. They had machines but it took longer and alot more work too get the machines to work properly. But know we have very smart people too help us with our machines. If it wasn't for them we wouldn't have very many lego's!!!!! The history of Lego's Did you know that the name for lego's was really "leg godt" which means "play well"?
If you built a column of about 40,000,000,000 lego bricks it would reach the moon!
On a average there is 64 lego's for every person on earth too have.
There are 915 million ways to combine 6 lego bricks. Did you know... About 100,000,000,000,000.(That number is called quadrillion). Well no. There is no answer too it. Lego's are getting built every minute of the day. It's amazing! I, myself, probably have at least\at the LEAST....
I will tell you what, that is not alot. Well, compared to BIG lego freaks. How many lego's are there???? Take a try at lego's..You can get them at Target and Walmart. Just buy a little tiny set for just about 15 dollars, and get started on your lego city!!!!! Have fun!!! Try...