Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
How to Conduct your BNI 10 Minuite Presentation by Banter Media SA
Transcript of How to Conduct your BNI 10 Minuite Presentation by Banter Media SA
How to structure a 10 min presentation
IS TO EDUCATE YOUR FELLOW MEMBERS ON HOW THEY CAN REFER BUSINESS TO YOU
1 Minute about yourself:
Do you have
2 Minutes about the company:
2 Minutes on how to Market you and your company
2 Minutes to ask for T2 & T3 referrals
Don’t talk about:
- how you got into the business
- what is going on in your personal life
- your dogs and cats that you lost last year
WHO IS YOUR IDEAL CLIENT?
WHO IS YOUR TARGET MARKET?
HOW CAN YOU REFER BUSINESS TO ME!
I AM LOOKING FOR!
2 Minutes on an Example of how you helped a client
- your business and how your sales team can find you more referrals.
- Educate your sales team as to what you do.
- Educate them as to how they can help you.
It is important for members of the chapter to make the best use of this time
experience in field
Where business is conducted
how the company is innovative
1 Minute on your power groups, contact spheres and professions needed
HOW CAN YOU FIND REFERRALS FOR ME?
why and what
handles purchasing of industrial material
we supply all industrial cutting blades
I AM LOOKING FOR
Building relationships (not buying or selling)
teaching your extended marketing and sales force about your products, services and ideal clients
not selling and not hunting, but farming.
"THINK BIG AND YOU WILL ACHIEVE BIG"
(c) copyright BNI South Africa
2013 - Paul Du Preez
Presentation created by