Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Citizen Journalism Task
Transcript of Citizen Journalism Task
Explore the history of citizen journalism and consider how long it is has been around and its purpose. How has CJ changed? Is this important?
Similarities & Differences
How does citizen journalism compare and contrast with the role of a professional journalist? What is the social impact of CJ? Venn diagram/table acceptable.
Ethics are crucial in journalism. Define the term and how it applies to journalism, then describe how it applies to CJ. Is it more important for CJs to apply ethical standards?
Provide embedded examples of citizen journalism- Youtube etc.
Positives & Negatives
Explore the pluses and minuses of Citizen Journalism
Citizen journalism uses specific avenues of reaching its audience(s). What are they and why? Provide some historical evidence.
Who, what, where, why, how...Citizen Journalism reaches a large and devout following. How do the followers of this journalism find their information regularly? How does this affect the phenomenon of citizen journalism?