Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of herpes
sex and kissing Signs and symptoms:
Pain, itching, red bumps, oozing and bleeding scabs. Treatment: A doctor can prescribe antiviral tablets. Or outbreak will go away by itself after time.
Painkillers, loose clothing, ice packs, no sun bathing, drinking fluids. Consequences if not treated:
You can spread herpes with sex or kissing to multiple peope. Your immune system will weaken. You will experience discomfort such as burning and itching. Herpes Statistics:
16.2% of people from the age of 14 to 49 have herpes.
At least 50 million people in the United States have herpes.
About 45 million adults carry genital herpes.
90% of people who have herpes don't know they have it.