Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of KILLING CANCER
Current methods aren't doing the job.
Can you imagine a story in which the bad guy wins the day?
1) Viruses only target cancer cells
2) Self replicating
3) Can be modified
4) Easily accessible
Normal cells produce interferon as a defense mechanism.
"We may even be able to live a life where we don't have to worry about cancer."
-Dr. Patrick Lee
"I think that pharmaceutical companies sometimes lose sight of the fact that there are humans on the other side of the work." -Sarah Faumy of Harvard Stem Cell Institute
So why haven't you already heard about this??!?