Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Changes in Mater
Transcript of Changes in Mater
A chemical Equation shows what happens during the reaction.
A chemical change happens when atoms rearrange themselves to form different kinds of matter.
A chemical reaction happens when their atoms rearrange to produce their products.
Joey leesman class 5D, my resources were scott foresman Science book
When a Chemical change occurs the substance changes completely into another substance.When a Physical change occurs the substance remains the same.
A reactant is used in the reaction.The product is made during the reaction.
class and name and credits