Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Avery Konzel
Archduke Franz Ferdinand
December 18, 1863
June 28, 1914
Princess Sophie of Hohenberg, Prince Ernst of Hohenberg, Maximillian Duke of Hohenberg.
In spector of general Army Royal Prince of Hungary and Of Bohemia
~ Married to Sophie Chotek in 1900
~ Ferdinand Children were counted ineligible for the throne.
~ his uncle Austro-Hungarian Emperor Franz Josef refused to go to the wedding.
~ Agreed to attend a series of June 1914 military exercises in Bosnia-Herzegovina.
~ One of the biggest out breaks of World War 1.
~ a secret revolutionary Society began plotting to assassinate him.
Franz And Sophie Departed their estate fro Bosnia-Herzegorina on Juen 23.
~ Got many letters saying cancel the trip
~ His Axeles on his car over heated
~ Arriving at Sap a twon few miles outside of Sarageouo. BusniaHerzogvin. Ferdinand attened two days of military exericises while sophie attened schools and orphanageds