Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Belize by Tanner Covert
Transcript of Belize by Tanner Covert
The Roman Catholic Church was established in Belize in 1851, and about one-half of the population adheres to that religion. Protestants account for about one-third of the population, with the largest denominations being Anglican, Pentecostal, Methodist, Seventh-day Adventist, and Mennonite.Oct 7, 2013
1. Belize has around 900 Mayan sites.
2. The islands in Belize are called Cayes (pronounced “keys”) and total around 450 including those on the outer atolls.
3. Belize has the only Jaguar reserve in the world, otherwise known as Cockscomb Basin Wildlife sanctuary.
They have lasagna but that's all the search came up with.
The Project Implementation Unit of the Belize Social Investment Fund / Belize Municipal Development Project, Constitution Drive, Belmopan, now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders