Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Aiming at the Sky - Intro
Transcript of Aiming at the Sky - Intro
KATE IS PRETTY
Aiming at the Sky
What were they doing?
Ask questions to your friends and try to guess who you are.
On your Learner Diary, answer the questions from page 6 talking about yourself. Write everything in a single paragraph.
Open your books on page 7.
Here we go!!!
First of all...
Who are you?
Ready to start?
Let's remember some rules!
Always have a notebook in hand to take notes and also do the exercises I will be assigning in some lessons.
Always use English
when you want to:
- Ask sor something
- Ask for permission
Ex: go to the bathroom;
- Ask for information
meaning of a word
- Tell something to your friends.
- Say something you already know
- Going to the bathroom;
- Drinking water.
No Bubble Gum or any other candy is allowed.
- Keep your cellphone in your pocket or bag on Silent Mode.
- If you need to answer and EMERGENCY call, ask permission to leave.
- DO NOT text message during the class.
- If I see you using your phone,
I'll take it.
Open your books on page 6.
Let's build their story.
Students A: Page 125
Students B: Page 126
My name is Kate and I am 27 years old. I have a sister and she is older than me. I am a university student but also an English teacher and I live very far from my work, so I ride a motorcycle to work. I study Italian because I think it's a beautiful language. I have classes twice a week but I study at least one hour every day. I enjoy going out on weekends. Last weekend I was going to swim in the lake but I couldn't because it was raining. I think I am going to go to a concert next weekend.