Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of TRAMADOL
Usually adults use this drug but some teens tend to also use this drug. To get off you must decrease the days u take this drug .
SIDE EFFECTS & SYMPTOMS
"Tramadol" known as "Trams" but another generic name for it is ultram.
Tramadol is an opioid painkiller medication prescribed to treat moderate to moderately severe pain, it is similar to medications like oxycodone & morphine.
reports on this drug that about 3.2 million people in the U.S. admitting to misusing tramadol at a point in their lives.
Some symptoms include muscle aches, dizziness, headache, dry mouth, mood swings & Depression
Side effects of taking this drug are shakiness,vomiting,constipation,poor appetite, drowsiness.
One big side effect is one study found says more than 50% of people that abuse this drug experience a seizure at some point.