Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Mosquito Presentation
Its phylum is Arthropod
Arthropods are invertebrates with segmented bodies including the head, thorax, and abdomen.
Its scientific name Aedes sierrenis means midge or gnat. Reproduction Females need a certain protein to reproduce, this protein is iron
They get this protein from sucking blood out of mammals
They lay their eggs at the water line of still water
When hatch the larva swim in the water feeding on microscopic plants
Then they metamorphosize into pupa, pupa do not feed Itersesting facts worldwide, mosquito-borne diseases kill more people than any other single factor.
Depending on species, female mosquitoes may lay 100 to 300 eggs at a time and may average 1,000 to 3,000 during their lifespan.
Most mosquitoes remain within 1 mile of their breeding site. A few species may range up to 20 miles or more.
Diet Male mosquitos drinknector uot of plants
Females drink blood out of humans
humans secret a special scent that attracts mosquitos
This scent can be detected from far off Thanks for Whatching