Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
INDEX OF INCLUSION
Transcript of INDEX OF INCLUSION
A 1.3. Children help each other.
Vygotsky's theory: zone of proximal development
B 1.10 The school is made physically accessible to all people!?
CHILDREN LEARN FROM EACH OTHER
Communication between the students
children engage in activities outside of school
children help their classmates
children share their knowledge and skills
children know how to make others feel good about themselves
A 1.3 Children help each other
B 1.10 The school is made physically accessible to all people
C2.5 Children learn from each other
Interview with the teacher
What do children want to change?
more possibilities for disabled children
Are children kind to each other at the school?
Do children often help each other in lessons?
If I have a problem, can I ask an adult for help?
It's better for a teacher to use