Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Chpt 2. L. 4 Becoming more emotionally healthy
Transcript of Chpt 2. L. 4 Becoming more emotionally healthy
Be self aware
What does it mean to be self aware?
- Understanding oneself as an individual or personality
- Observing other people to determine how to behave.
- to treat differently based on something other than individual worth.
- negative or unfavorable opinions formed about someone without enough knowledge.
Accepting individual differences
prejudice and discrimination
Prejudice is the thought
discrimination is an action
Get to know a variety of people
Give and accept help