Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Question 1b
What theories have we covered for each of these?
Over the next few lessons we will analyse your own videos, digipaks and adverts as a class.
We will look at each of the concepts in turn, and apply each of the theories we have looked at to your own productions.
You will need to analyse and evaluate 1 coursework production in terms of a media concept.
You will only be asked about 1 of 5 media concepts
Section A Question 1b
5 possible question areas
The Next Lessons
These are some of the questions that have come up in the past:
Analyse one of your coursework productions in relation to genre.
Analyse one of your coursework productions in terms of narrative.
Analyse one of your coursework productions in relation to the concept of audience.
Explain how meaning is constructed by the use of media language in one of your coursework productions.
Analyse one of your coursework productions in terms of representation.
Look at this existing Music Video, Digipak and Advert.
Using the sheet in front of you analyse it in terms of the 5 concepts we have discussed.