Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Internal Communication Goes Social
Transcript of Internal Communication Goes Social
Co-Founder, Great Place to Work®
We believe that social media can be a great tool for communicating with employees in the workplace. By its nature, social media is designed to build community and could help engage employees on key topics such as performance, collaboration, culture and values
Kathryn Yates (2013), global leader of
communication consulting at Towers Watson.
Areas addressed by Internal Communication
Internal Communication Goes Social: A Strategic Approach to Employees' Online Participation
Stavros Papakonstantinidis, Ph.D
Internal Communications Expert
1. Create a common language
2. Understand your organizational culture
3. Create internal social networks
4. Focus on information sharing
5. Encourage employee participation
6. Collect internal intelligence
7. Use Mobile technology
8. Take advantage of online project management tools
9. Have a solid social media policy
10. Associate internal discussions (voice) with trending issues (social dialogue)
11. Do not go enthusiastically in the wrong direction
11 Social Media Tips to Improve Internal Communication within Your Company
Thank you for
Building mobile B2B platforms to strengthen the community bonds among brands