Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
good class behaviors
Transcript of good class behaviors
i think when your teacher isn't there you need to behave your sub. that means sit down and work quietly.
You don't need to get a bad report. because you want the sub to be able to want to come back to sub for your school again.
Don't ever not get up and not ask. and when they say to not talk. that means don't talk or you will get in trouble.
Don't yell in class. keep it at a low tone. or when your teacher gets back you will soon have to pay the price of not behaving.
That means that if the teacher list stuff for you to do you need to do it and only that.
Stay in your seats the whole time and when you want to get up you have to ask your teacher