Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Should we House the Homeless?
Transcript of Should we House the Homeless?
the Homeless? 42% of children who are
homeless are under the age of 5! On ANY given night, 1.35
million children are sleeping
on the streets. The majority of homeless
people are male. Government has taken a
break from the issue becuase
of the other trials America is facing. Wanna help out?
Volunteer, donate clothes,
donate money, donate food, any
thing helps out! Homelessness started
back in the late 70's Men usually have more
survival skills than women,
making their stay on the streets
easier! Be careful if approching a
homeless person, some are con artists! THE END