Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Social Media and Student Affairs
Transcript of Social Media and Student Affairs
- The benefits and challenges of
connecting with students over social media.
- How to develop a Social Media Plan
for your department
- Learn what is coming next on the
educational technology horizon.
Lack of Education
Varied Levels of Support
Social Media Plan
1. Strategy / Support
3. Build Tech Literacy
4. Define "Success"
- Digital Identity/Personal Brand
- Mobile Web / App / Devices (tablets)
- QR Codes
- Location and Game Layering
- Digital Divide Awareness / Education
Social Media in
Director, Rondileau Campus Center
Bridgewater State University
RWU Student Affairs
June 7, 2011