Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Group 1: Obama's "A More Perfect Union" and Cavendish's "On Social Class and Happiness"
Transcript of Group 1: Obama's "A More Perfect Union" and Cavendish's "On Social Class and Happiness"
2. The goal is to guess who you are
3. You can only ask "yes" or "no" questions
4. you only get 3 questions before it's the other person's turn, then you must move on to another person
5. once you guess correctly, you can move the sticker to the front. Diversity Game Austin, Alyssa,
Diamond & Kailey Writing exercise:
Thesis Statement Race
Wealth The world defines your identity by three things: At various stages in the campaign, some commentators have deemed me either "too black" or "not black enough."
-Obama Race " I believe that for every noble that is truly happy, there are a hundred peasants."
-Margaret Cavendish Social Class "Poor, mean peasants that live by their labour, are for the most part happier and pleasanter than great rich persons, that live in luxury and idleness, for idle time time is tedious, and luxury is unwholesome, whereas labour is healthful and recreative..."
-Margaret Cavendish Wealth I wanna be a billionare so freaking bad Buy all of the things I never had, I wanna be on the cover of Forbes magazine Smiling next to Oprah and the Queen
Oh every time I close my eyes I see my name in shining lights yeah A different city every night alright I swear the world better prepare For when I'm a billionaire Billionare
Travie Mccoy feat. Bruno Mars Identity