Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Charging a phone with a watermelon!
Transcript of Charging a phone with a watermelon!
In the second video the potato's light a led light bulb, the copper pennies and the nail's in each potato connected to the wire send electric charges to the light.
How has electricity revolutionized our lives and have we reached the full potential of it?
How to charge a phone with a watermelon!
In the video we will show you, the people put ice and salt in water, and then they put the watermelon in that. When you put the salt on the ice, it make dry ice. And so, when the watermelon is in the water, the energy in the ice water goes through the melon, and charges the phone.
How to light a bulb with a potato!