Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of ~Eid~
Eid ul Fitr
Eid ul Adha
-Marks the end of Ramdan, which is a month of fasting from sunrise to sunset.
The day before Eid people give donations to the needy so they could have a holiday meal and participate in the celebration as well.
-Is the 2nd Eid and celebrates the completing
of Hajj (pilgrimage).
-First started in 632 AD.
-People are required to sacrifice an edible
animal and give it to the needy as well as
The date for Eid changes every year
because the dates are decided according
to the Islamic calendar, which is 11 days
Once the full moon is spotted on the last
day of Ramadan, then the next day
will be Eid. =D
- On the day of Eid, people attend a special Eid prayer in the morning, visit friends & relatives, and give presents.
-It's a celebration of our hard work of fasting
Thanks For Watching!
The night before Eid there usually is a festival called Chand Raat (Night of the Moon).