Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Spanish Class 1
Transcript of Spanish Class 1
Bienvenidos a la clase de Español
Buenos días, que Dios te bendiga.
God bless you
Que Dios te bendiga
Con: Jorge Orjuela
¿ Cómo se dice "
" en español ?
1. Hello, what’s your name?
• Spelling - Numbers
• Asking and giving names
• Asking and giving e-mails
2. Where are you from?
• Giving and asking for personal details
(name, origin etc.)
• Referring to people using pronouns
• Asking and responding about nationalities
3. And you, what do you do?
• Asking and talking about professions and occupations
• Matching work places with professions and occupations
• Talking about habitual actions
4. When shall we see each other?
• Asking and telling the time
• Talking about events
5. Let me introduce you to a friend
• Introducing someone to a third party
• Responding when being introduced to a third party
• Asking and responding to questions about civil status and age
6. What time do you get up?
• Talking about the daily routine
• Asking about habitual actions
7. The Family
• Expressing possession
• Talking about how family
members are related
• Describing a person’s physical features and personality
• Talking about the family
• Comparing people, objects, places and activities
8. I like it!
• Asking and responding about likes and preferences
• Expressing agreement and disagreement
• Giving an opinion
• Expressing interest
• Expressing annoyance
• Referring to excess or deficiency
• Expressing surprise
¿Cómo te llamas?
¿Cuál es tu nombre?
¿Cuál es tu número de teléfono?
Mi número de teléfono es:
819 329 2251
¿ Cuál es tu correo electrónico?
Mi correo electrónico es:
¿Cómo se deletrea?
How do you spell that?
¿Puedes repetir por favor?
Can you repeat please?
que Dios los bendiga !
0. Cero (Zero)