Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
TEDX LBS How to Support Disruptors
Transcript of TEDX LBS How to Support Disruptors
We’re moving from an era in which resources, power, wealth & expression were concentrated in & controlled by large, rigid, hierarchical institutions to an era in which resources, power, wealth & expression are distributed & flow between networked individuals.
3. Who We're Being
Now more than ever we need the Disruptors in our midst to deal with the rate of technological and cultural change, to keep us nimble & innovative. How do we best engage, retain, unleash them?
Being disruptive is not just what Disruptors do, it's how we see the world.
Disruptors think in whole systems & see what's possible.
Rebecca L. Self, Ph.D. @rebeccalself