Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Study Habits
1. an acquired behavior pattern regularly followed until it has become almost involuntary: the habit of looking both ways before crossing the street.
Most of life is habitual. You do the same things you did yesterday, the day before and every day for the last month. It’s estimated that out of every 11,000 signals we receive from our senses, our brain only consciously processes 40.
What's your worst habit?
What's your weirdest habit?
What "habits" make a student successful?
Key Study Habits
Where Can you Improve?
(cc) photo by theaucitron on Flickr
Set the mood- create a good study space
Know where to begin- make a to-do list & prioritize
Be consistent- study at the same time every day
Keep things in perspective- know how much each assignment is worth & use your time accordingly
Get involved-be active in the studying process (highlight, underline, etc.)
Organize the information- create charts & diagrams
Use free time- riding the bus, etc.
Study with a friend-quiz each other, compare notes
Communicate- ask teachers questions & share concerns with your counselor
Celebrate- reward yourself for studying hard
Define unknown terms
Develope a short-hand system
Identify key terms, people, and events