Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Student Leadership Adventure
Transcript of Student Leadership Adventure
We have chosen Peru as our destination because it provides endless possibilities for student adventure, service, and sight seeing. In addition to Machu Picchu and the Amazon, nearby cloud forests, snowcapped mountains of the Andes and the Spanish old world capital of Cusco itself also provide a great deal of options for exploration. In fact, there are so many options we are letting our teams choose parts of the itinerary in country. Peru is extremely friendly to tourists and the spoken Spanish language is some of the purest in all of Latin America. In short, we love Peru and so have our participants.
Have more Questions?
Need More Reasons?
Glad you asked. Lets just say this will be a unforgettable experience. Our guides provide the instruction to do great things such as hiking the Inca trail on your way to Machu Picchu and practicing your Spanish at a homestay in a local Peruvian village. Traveling in small groups will allow the participants to have plenty of individual attention to ensure everybody gets the most out of the experience.
- Every trip is all-inclusive with all flights, on the ground costs and trip insurance provided.
- We have two sets of dates for the Peru Adventure for 2017. See which dates work best for you!
- Every team has a mimimum of 7 and maximum of 15 participants and two adult chaperone/guide male and female.
- Safety is a priority. We take every step necessary to provide safe passage along the way for both students and guides. We have emergency procedures in place if something unexpected were to occur.
Grand Classroom Student Leadership Adventure is an unique high school student travel experience that will give the opportunity for each team member to be their best by daily challenges in leadership, Spanish language, teamwork and the cultural differences of living among the locals in the mountains and jungles of Peru.
Student Leadership AdventurE
Summer 2017 PERU
We can list a few more:
- College Prep Essay reflecting on your experience
- Spanish Advancement with daily communication with locals
- Lifelong friendships created with other adventurers
- Build confidence as challenges are overcome along the way
- Learn essential environmental and outdoor skills
- Start a lifelong passion of adventure and travel
- Learn leadership and teamwork alongside peers
- Connect with nature in a new and powerful way
Call Grand Classroom at: (434) 975-2629
Ask for Krista or Laura
OR email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to speak to a past student participant on the trip? We can put you in contact! Just ask :)
- Learn what it takes to travel well; help guide your team through the endless adventures of Peru.
- Hike ancient Incan trails to one of the greatest archeological wonders of the world, Machu Picchu.
- Brave the Amazon River by boat and trek through thick jungles in pursuit of creatures big and small.
- Take in the sights and sounds of the ancient city of Cusco and surrounding Sacred Valley.
We hope you can join us!