Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of King Tut
By Marlin Collier, Mason Smith and Grace Davis
Time of reign: 1333- 1324 B.C.
He was the 12th Pharaoh of the 18th dynasty.
King Tut was only 8 or 9 when he became when he became ruler.
King Tut may have married one of his step- sisters.
King Tut was possibly about 5 foot 8 inches.
Weakness or failures
He had a bad foot which he had to hide because it showed weakness
he died at an early age
He suffered with malaria
Strengths & Weaknesses
Strength and weaknesses of King Tut are that he was ruler of Egypt. A weaknesses is that he had a disease called scoliosis.
King Tut's Death
He was in his late teens when he died
Main cause of death: Malaria
Some people believe that he may have been murdered
Pictures of King Tut