Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of King Tut
By Marlin Collier, Mason Smith and Grace Davis
Time of reign: 1333- 1324 B.C.
He was the 12th Pharaoh of the 18th dynasty.
King Tut was only 8 or 9 when he became when he became ruler.
King Tut may have married one of his step- sisters.
King Tut was possibly about 5 foot 8 inches.
Weakness or failures
He had a bad foot which he had to hide because it showed weakness
he died at an early age
He suffered with malaria
Strengths & Weaknesses
Strength and weaknesses of King Tut are that he was ruler of Egypt. A weaknesses is that he had a disease called scoliosis.
King Tut's Death
He was in his late teens when he died
Main cause of death: Malaria
Some people believe that he may have been murdered
Pictures of King Tut