Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
How to create a successful blended learning course
Transcript of How to create a successful blended learning course
by alenka Tratnik
University of Maribor
Visual design consideration
topic or weekly outline
Blended learning and me
Business English course
compulsory - 1st year
60 hours (30 / 30)
4-5 week period, daily
first week of blended course
I'm at the faculty and can't find you. Which
e-classroom are we in?
How much content will be online/F2F?
What works well online?
How did I get started?
How should I redesign an existing course?
How do I convert it into an online version?
What kind of activities are best addressed online?
What kind are better in person?
Lead in -
2 October - online
a) 2 months
b) 4 months
c) 6 months
d) 8 months
assembling of exercises, quizzes...
1 F2F: Introduction
2 online: Travel
3 F2F: Organisation
4 online: Change
5 F2F: Money
6 online: Advertising
7 F2F: Revision