Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
How to create a successful blended learning course
Transcript of How to create a successful blended learning course
by alenka Tratnik
University of Maribor
Visual design consideration
topic or weekly outline
Blended learning and me
Business English course
compulsory - 1st year
60 hours (30 / 30)
4-5 week period, daily
first week of blended course
I'm at the faculty and can't find you. Which
e-classroom are we in?
How much content will be online/F2F?
What works well online?
How did I get started?
How should I redesign an existing course?
How do I convert it into an online version?
What kind of activities are best addressed online?
What kind are better in person?
Lead in -
2 October - online
a) 2 months
b) 4 months
c) 6 months
d) 8 months
assembling of exercises, quizzes...
1 F2F: Introduction
2 online: Travel
3 F2F: Organisation
4 online: Change
5 F2F: Money
6 online: Advertising
7 F2F: Revision